We are excited to welcome Dr. Niki Davis to the show, another spectacular physician from Plant-Based Telehealth.
Dr. Davis is a rocket scientist but certainly not because that is required to eat a whole foods plant-based diet. In fact, her move away from eating animal products was sparked by an intuitive feeling that eating animals was not healthy, and so at the age of 13, she began her shift towards a more vibrant life.
Dr. Davis has learned from many of the greats in lifestyle medicine, including YTP guests Dr. Michael Klaper and Dr. Alan Goldhamer.
We hope you take away many nuggets of gold as we shine a light on the gifts Dr. Davis is here to share.
In this episode, we discuss.
- taking the leap from a comfortable job into your passion
- entertaining doubt
- finding confidence in yourself
- patience in moving from SAD to WFPB
- effects of dairy on the body
- what is inflammation and is it bad?
- recovery with athletes on a WFPB diet
- fasting benefits
- interrupting habits
- children eat the foods you continue to give them
- know your WHY for eating more plant-based
We hope you enjoy the show.
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 301 Show Notes:
Work with Dr. Davis
YTP episode 293: Dr. Michael Klaper
YTP episode 261: Dr. Alan Goldhamer
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate