Thank you for tuning in for another installment of the OH Show. We are grateful to you for your support and content contributions that help us create an open and honest conversation for you. We hope that you take away some nuggets for your journey ahead.
In this episode, we discuss.
- waiting to make that big change
- repetition builds confidence
- working with your emotions
- life lessons vs hardships
- embracing injury
- the unshakability inside all of us
- it will be whatever you believe it to be
- slowing down to speed up
- rehashing and rehearsing
- learning to trust the present moment
- strong enough to do big things, but at what cost
- secret training
- we are at our best in the present moment
- highs and lows vs consistency in training
- joy boy
We hope you enjoy the show.
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 306 Show Notes:
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate