Dr. Christina Miller worked as an emergency room physician for a decade and served as the president of the Colorado chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians. She advocated the care of emergency patients and doctors and then was forced to turn that advocacy towards herself as she began to experience her own health concerns.
Her path to reclaiming her own health led her to change the way she practiced medicine. Dr. Chris now focuses exclusively on nutrition and lifestyle changes as a means to treat the root cause of disease which to me means, healing.
We are so excited to be chatting with another member of the Plant-based Telehealth team of physicians and we encourage you to pay close attention as you listen because the takeaways are endless.
In this episode, we discuss:
- patience when moving to a plant-based diet
- moving through fear
- people who heal are in a good mindset
- focusing on the journey
- we are not victims
- we are energy beings – science to support that
- stress response explained
- why the bathroom line is so long at races
- leaky gut in endurance athletes
- the downfall of eating late at night
- the lowdown on intermittent fasting
- why we shouldn’t be eating all the time
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 296 Show Notes:
YTP #261 with Dr. Alan Goldhamer
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate