Dr. Dave and Dr. Lindsay Paczkowski, power couple, strength gurus, and Inside Out Strength and Performance owners, are with us for this episode. One of the many things we love about them is that they hold a one-pointed focus on getting to the source of pain and guiding their patients towards improved performance.
Dave and Lindsey are committed to unearthing the truth behind pain symptoms and working with their athletes to guide them out of surviving and into thriving. Their methodology puts a great onus on the athlete to show up for their healing work because, as we all know, I mean I hope we know by now, that no-one can change us for us. We have to show up and do the work.
In this episode, we discuss:
- filling the gap between pain and performance
- pelvic floor strength and rehabilitation for men and women
- anatomy and importance of breath
- entertaining possibility by asking, “why not me?”
- looking ahead while remaining present
- losing hope and staying the course anyway
- running a business as a married couple
- leaving the ego behind and surrendering to outcomes
- it’s not always about stopping our sport; sometimes it’s just a tweak
We give a big shout-out to our growing our Patreon community, helping us keep the YTP and Awake Athlete podcasts commercial-free. If you are enjoying the commercial-free format, consider making a monthly pledge to support your uninterrupted stream.
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 238 Show Notes
YouTube – get all the videos
IO Strength & Performance – website
Postpartum Performance Podcast
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate