Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
Thank you for tuning in for another installment of the Open and Honest Show. Like all the other OH Show episodes, this conversation leans heavily into mindset training for athletes. BJ and I also share our experiences with our first eight-hour meditation.
Thank you to our Patreon community for helping us keep this podcast and the Awake Athlete podcasts commercial-free. If you are enjoying the podcasts, please consider making your pledge to soak in more content without the interruption of advertisements.
In this episode, we discuss:
- resolutions vs intentions
- what we can expect from 2022
- ingredients for thriving relationships
- show up!
- without commitment and contrast, we will never grow
- how far are you willing to go to stay awake?
- injury – what is true?
- the catastrophizing mind
- sometimes things get worse before they get better
- take risks to strengthen your intuition
- training the mind is like training a puppy
- are you taking your meditation into life?
- eight-hour meditation
- tuning to the non-physical and becoming it
We hope you enjoy the show.
Podcast Production: Bares Records
SUPPORT THE SHOW
LISTEN, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE: Spotify | Apple Podcast | SoundCloud | Google Play
YOGA, AWAKE ATHLETE COMMUNITY & EXCLUSIVES:
Episode 298 Show Notes:
Connect with Jess Instagram
Connect with BJ Instagram
YTP Episode 169 Gerry Rodrigues of Tower 26
Surrender Experiment by Michael Singer
Meet the Coaches of YogiTriathlete
Connect with YogiTriathlete YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Join Team YogiTriathlete Running | Triathlon | Mindset
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate
Connect with Jess Instagram | Connect with Coach BJ Instagram