So we may be biased, but this is really an awesome episode – don’t miss it!
As BJ and I open to the stream of infinite intelligence, the same one that is available to all of you, we continue to learn from the conversations we have. Awake Athlete is the perfect example, and I talk about the force that moved through me to realize the book, the podcast, and all of the teachings that continue to allow me and many others to grow and expand.
The second half of our conversation taps into BJ’s wealth of Ironman distance experience and coaching wisdom, so if you are 140.6, curious, stay to the very end.
Thank you, Patreon members, for pledging to keep this and the Awake Athlete podcasts commercial-free. New Patreon tiers and member benefits launching on Friday, September 1st!
In this episode, we discuss:
- New Patreon tiers
- The birth of Awake Athlete
- Book club begins September 1st
- Early feedback on the book
- Book signing at Ironman Santa Cruz 70.3
- Powerful excerpt from the book
- BJs return to Ironman Lake Placid
- Power of detachment
- Limiting beliefs on racing Ironman
- Breaking beliefs down
- When to start training for an Ironman
- Importance of working with a coach early in your Ironman journey
- Building run fitness
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 381 Show Notes:
Roaring Calm Yoga Retreat Adventure in Patagonia March 2-9, 2024 Trip Details
Awake Minds Women’s Yoga and Mediation Wellness Retreat February 17-21, 2024 SOLD OUT – Join the waitlist
Abundant Nature Galapagos Yoga Adventure June 22-29, 2024 SOLD OUT – Join the waitlist (contact The Travel Yogi)