We are thrilled to bring you this beautiful Q&A with two YogiTriathlete coaches; plant-based chef and health coach Lynda Layng and the Vegan Power Athlete Daniel Reintjes.
This episode is heartfelt and honest, and it may have you making veggie chili just so you can grate a sweet potato on top – tried it the other night, and it’s dreamy, especially with a fresh loaf of sourdough or vegan cheese and tortilla chips.
We hope you enjoy the show. We are truly humbled by the greatness of this coaching team.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Chef Lynda’s plant-based journey
- Daniel’s inspiration for becoming vegan
- being told you’ll be on medication for life
- what makes the perfect burrito
- how to get the crunch in a crunch wrap
- vegan and non-vegan within the family
- spreading awareness through actions, not words
- putting yourself into service for your family
- starter recipes for those moving to a plant-based diet
- maintaining eating healthy while on the road
- favorite dish to bring to a potluck
- using foods to fuel performance vs. quick sugars
- biggest hurdles to adopting a plant-based diet
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 350 Show Notes:
Zoom Yoga Monday’s at 7am pst via Patreon
The Right Stuff – use code: JGumkowski
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate