Welcome to the OH Show – this month, we have two incredible questions involving the ego, racing, and healing our deep roots. But first, we dish on our active recovery following IM 70.3 Santa Cruz.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we did when we recorded it. We feel this community growing stronger every day, and we are grateful that you are a part of it.
In this episode we discuss:
- recovery protocol after a race
- active recovery favorites
- racing is a mirror for our work
- ego 101
- the way out is within
- meditation is the start of making change
- using ego to benefit your performance
- be the leader of your mind
- in presence, the ego cannot exist
- toxic relationships
- transmute anger into love
Thank you to all patrons on Patreon for keeping this podcast commercial-free, we are grateful for you.
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 333 Show Notes:
NEW: Awake Athlete website
The Right Stuff – use code: JGumkowski
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate