“What an awesome experience!! To me, it was an opportunity to pursue a goal and lifestyle that I now crave more than ever, and “OUR” camp did everything to solidify and support my reasoning for joining such a remarkable group! Thanks, Jess and BJ for leading the way and giving us such a great forum to grow and pursue our individual goals!!” – Chris
This camp is authentic to the YogiTriathlete way, it will challenge you inside and out and provide you with tools to be the master of your mind and body.
Who is the camp for?
This camp is for triathletes and runners who are looking to take their lives to the Awake and Ready level. Our annual endurance athlete camp is a deep immersion into physical and mental training, yoga for athletes, and plants as fuel.
– schwag including YT Training Camp tee
– group meals
– training nutrition
– yoga for athletes classes
– daily guided meditation
– physical and mental coaching
– run clinic
– swim stroke video and review
– SAG for the long ride
– meals outside of group meals
This is a training camp. There is a significant load of workouts that we will experience throughout our days together. Everything on the schedule is optional.
Disciplines include road running, trail running, cycling, swimming, and yoga. The schedule will be finalized one month prior to camp, in the meantime, check out this sample schedule to get a feel for the flow.
This is the YogiTriathlete training camp, there will be daily mindset training and many gems to contemplate throughout your experience. You will learn so much, not just from our coaches but from each other and the connections you will form.
If you prefer to prep your mindset beforehand, here are some options:
– Jess offers 1:1 mindset coaching
– Join us in the Awake Athlete community on Patreon
– Listen to the Awake Athlete and YogiTriathlete podcasts
– swim: goggles, swim cap, fins, wetsuit
– bike gear if you plan to participate in rides, local bike shops have rentals available
– running gear: hydration pack or handhelds for trail running, trail and road shoes
– yoga mat
– comfy layers for morning meditation
– open mind
2022 schedule will be released to camp attendees later this year. You can check out a sample schedule here.
$1100 Team YogiTriathlete
$1200 General Public
$500 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit
Remaining balance is due by January 2, 2022
– Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable $500
– If paid in full, a full refund minus the $500 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is available up to 30 days before your camp start date.
– If you cancel 0-29 days before your camp start date the full camp fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Payment plan? Yes. Pay your deposit and email us for balance details: email@example.com