“What awesome experience!! To me, it was an opportunity to pursue a goal and lifestyle that I now crave more than ever and “OUR” camp did everything to solidify and support my reasoning for joining such a remarkable group! Thanks Jess and BJ for leading the way and giving us such a great forum to grow and pursue our individual goals!! Can’t wait for Camp 2021!!” – Chris
The 2nd Annual YogiTriathlete Warrior Camp is ON!
Trail running, triathlon and swim. This camp is authentic to the YogiTriathlete way, it will challenge you inside and out and provide you with all the tools to be the master of your mind and body.
Who is the camp for?
This camp is for triathletes and runners who are looking to take their lives to the next level of Awake and Ready living. This camp is a deep immersion into mindful endurance training, meditation, yoga, and plants as fuel.
What is included?
– luxury accommodations ideally located in Carlsbad Village
– come in a day early and enjoy an extra day of training at no-charge (train with Coach BJ on Thursday the 4th)
– kitchens filled with high-vibe fuel to get you started
– sweet schwag bag with custom YT training camp shirt
– two group dinners
– transportation for camp activities when needed
– yoga for athletes
– daily guided meditation
– physical and mental coaching
– private facebook community
What is not included?
– Any purchases or meals outside of two group dinners. You will arrive to a stocked kitchen which is to help you get started. There are nearby markets for you to replenish throughout the camp. Feel free to add your personal favorites to the fridge and cabinets once you arrive, although we ask that the shared condo space remain plant-based.
-Airfare and airport transportation to/from your condo in Carlsbad Village. Uber or Lyft are readily available, but if you prefer to rent a car, there is parking available at the condo. As we connect in the Facebook group, there will be opportunities to collaborate with others to share Uber/Lyft or car rental. The airport is 36-miles from the village.
– Extra lodging outside of the evening of the 4th – 7th including coming in early for the additonal camp day.
Our endurance training day will include one workout of 3+ hours. This workout will be either a long trail run with Jess or long bike ride with BJ. We will have group trail and road running workouts as well as time in the pool. Trail runners will be taking part in swim workouts: no experience required just a willingness to have a blast. Triathletes will be taking part in at least one group trail run: no experience required. The group trail run will be on a non-technical trail. Trail-specific shoes not necessary. Everything on the schedule is optional.
This is the YogiTriathlete training camp, and there will be daily mindset training. You will learn so much, not just from our coaches but from each other and the connections you will form. If you prefer to prep your mindset beforehand Jess offers 1:1 mindset coaching.
What do you need to bring?
– triathlete: swim/bike/run gear, hydration pack or handhelds for trail running (group trail run will be 1-1.5 hours)
– runners: hydration packs, trail and road shoes, goggles, swim cap, flippers if you’ve got them
– yoga mat
– comfy layers for morning meditation
– open mind
2021 PRICING COMING SOON
$500 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot
*final payment due 60 days out from camp December 4, 2020
*cancellations made within 30 days of camp are non-refundable
Payment plan? Yes. Pay your deposit and email us for balance details: email@example.com