Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
Hello, YogiTriathlete community!
BJ and I have landed from an ever-so unique spring in which we just kept saying “yes.” We cover it all in this month’s OH Show, from the Awake Minds Costa Rica yoga & meditation retreat to St. George Ironman World Championship to the multi-day cycling challenge that changed our lives forever.
We hope you have fun listening to our jet-lagged conversation (we always find more honesty when we are a bit broken down) and share it with anyone you know who may be ready for a positive spin on saying “yes” to life.
We love you and could not do any of this without you!
In this episode, we discuss.
- season 3 of awake athlete
- Ironman World Championship vibes
- BJ’s goal for the race
- surrender to the day – allow all things
- fit enough but do not achieve goals
- replenishing electrolytes during a long race
- the race is never over
- presence is your north star
- aligning the energy before big events
- a typical day at the yoga retreat
- silent breakfast
- Awake Minds retreat – who is it for?
- law of circulation
- Pura Vida Cycling Challenge recap
- keys to being successful
- patience, fueling, and recovery
- the right stuff jet fuel
- saying ‘yes’ to all opportunities
- most memorable moments from the Pura Vida Cycling Challenge
Podcast Production: Bares Records
SUPPORT THE SHOW
LISTEN, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE: Spotify | Apple Podcast | SoundCloud | Google Play
YOGA, AWAKE ATHLETE COMMUNITY & EXCLUSIVES:
Episode 316 Show Notes:
Carlsbad 5000 – fastest 5k in the world
Lone star tick – One bite may lead to meat allergy
Awake Athlete Podcast season 3 is here
Stories and Highlights from Pura Vida on BJ’s Instagram
Pura Vida podcast with co-founders, Jennifer Vollman and Dan Casey
The Right Stuff – serious hydration for serious athletes
Join Team YogiTriathlete Running | Triathlon | Mindset
Awake Athlete Community On Patreon
Meet the Coaches of YogiTriathlete
Connect with YogiTriathlete YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate
Connect with Jess Instagram | Connect with Coach BJ Instagram