Welcome back to the monthly OH Show; we are grateful for your listenership. BJ and I riff on many topics in this episode; the fruits of staying the course, the myth of choice, the importance of having a nutritional framework, and more.
Thank you to everyone who assists us in keeping this podcast commercial-free by maintaining a monthly pledge in our Patreon community. For as little as $5 a month, you can assist us in making a positive impact in the world. Check out all the perks and tiers at patreon.com/yogitriathlete
In this episode, we discuss:
- the vision drives us forward in moments of fear
- why total annihilation is always there
- tasty swim time trial with no watches
- temperature gauges in life
- patience and humility
- plank challenge
- what is resistance and what to do with it?
- the truth of what happens when we make a change
- the essence of the fear of success
- see it to believe it or believe it to see it?
- the myth of choice
- importance of a nutritional framework
- monitoring digestion and chewing food
- miracle of zucchini sweat
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 276 Show Notes:
Live, Love, Teach yoga teacher training – be an exceptional teacher!
Book Jess is reading: Diana Herself, An Allegory of Awakening
Diane Collins, Do You Quantum Think?
Bruce Lipton, The Biology of Belief
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate