Thank you for joining us for another installment of the OH Show. Once a month, BJ and I come together to answer questions or not but always to dive deep and share openly and honestly our perspectives on life and sport.
A special shout out to our Patreon community, who makes a statement each month with their pledge to keep this and the Awake Athlete podcasts commercial-free. They are also collecting on some sweet perks like weekly yoga classes and monthly Awake Athlete meet-ups.
We love seeing this community grow as an arm of its mothership, and it warms our hearts to see friendships blossoming amongst Team Yogitriathlete, Awake Athlete, and YT as a whole. There were many years when it was BJ, me, and the crickets, but we knew you were coming. We kept faith in what our hearts were telling us, and we showed up each day for ourselves and the unrelenting force of YogiTriathlete. We are glad to be here, enjoy the show.
In this episode, we discuss:
- new weekly yoga class
- Team YogiTriathlete and our superfly gear
- What happens when you don’t let your yes be yes
- Air travel trifecta
- Costa Rica retreat – 2022 dates released
- IM 70.3 St. George
- the reward of feeding a small spark
- how to not allow the mind to catastrophize
- anything can change in an instant
- race day as delivery of experience
- qualifying for 70.3 worlds
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 262 Show Notes:
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate