Thank you for joining us for the final OH Show of 2022. It’s hard to believe that we are moving into year seven of this podcast. From our kitchen table in Rhode Island to Hell’s Kitchen in NYC, from the back of Mishka Shubaly’s van to countless Air Bnbs across the country, and from at least one tree house to remote interviews from the other side of the world, the YTP has a track record for getting it done.
If you know anything about us or Team YogiTriathlete, then you know we live and breathe consistency. A little bit every day over a long period of time.
And so we wrap up another year of offering meaningful content to the world; we thank you for listening and supporting the show through Patreon.
In this episode, we discuss:
- detachment changed BJ’s life
- if you feel disturbance, look no further for your work
- Pura Vida Cycling Challenge in May
- Team YogiTriathlete bike camp
- pushing the platform of authenticity
- protecting ourselves from the judgment of others
- being you, the true you
- the truth will set you free
- authentic moments in our lives
- welcome them freely; let them go freely
- how do we find out who we are?
- the trickle effect of an experience
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 346 Show Notes:
Episode 345 with Will McCloy
Zoom Yoga Monday’s at 7am pst via Patreon
The Right Stuff – use code: JGumkowski
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate