Hello YT Community! Thank you for joining us for the November OH Show. Without much agenda, we hit record and let it flow. We hope you find this content helpful and, at the least, an enjoyable past-time for your day.
Thank you, Patreon members, for keeping this show alive and commercial-free. Without you, there is no YTP.
So, onward yogis, shine your lights bright and set your goals big!
In this episode we discuss:
- make the known, unknown, and make the certain, uncertain.
- jnana and vijnana
- when BJ learned to be himself
- getting out ahead of your thoughts
- patience in creating new habits
- the discomfort of silence
- is your mind tuned to the noise or the silence
- anxiousness on the swim
- is my belief true?
- bike camp for YT athletes
- seriously considering ourselves into nothing
- “no” is an acceptable answer
- looking to welcome in an additional YT running coach
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 342 Show Notes:
Zoom Yoga Monday’s at 7am pst via Patreon
The Right Stuff – use code: JGumkowski
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate