It’s been a minute since we’ve recorded a race smackdown, but the 2022 race season is upon us, so buckle up! Today we are smacking down not one but two 70.3 performances by YT coaches Daniel and BJ. If there is anything you want us to dig a little deeper on, please leave a comment.
In this episode, we discuss.
- getting derailed by “possible” race conditions
- race to give your best
- results of training the mind daily
- running your own race
- taking back your power to find calm
- “am I going hard enough?”
- be willing to learn (fail)
- transitions are free speed
- race day nutrition
- what recovery looks like
- what’s next?
We hope you enjoy the show.
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 309 Show Notes:
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate