We know you’ve heard it hundreds of times, but the fact remains, we believe that we all come to this earth on purpose with a purpose, and our responsibility is to find that purpose and live it. We hope you will get curious about yours and, through conversations like with our guest today, find guidance to dive deeper into the uniqueness of you.
In this episode, we sit down with Chris Hauth, former Olympic swimmer, Ironman age group champion, ultra runner, and now a coach for ultra-endurance athletes through his coaching service AIMP. Chris is one of the most respected endurance coaches today, and he is no stranger to mindset training. One thing we respect so much about Chris is his willingness to dive deep into the mental game.
We intend that you find the same as you listen in and experience the submergence of this conversation into the athlete mindset and the multilayered process of reaching the desired outcome of a goal.
In this episode, we discuss:
- allowing the portal to open
- our higher self knows the plan
- what happens when the ego gets exhausted
- flipping the energy and feeling more confidence
- importance of being around people who are not like-minded
- the deeper why
- clarity, intention, and purpose
- desired outcomes vs goals
- mental training toolbox
- The heavy path and the easy path
- finding success overall in life, not just one finish line
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 264 Show Notes:
Endure by Alex Hutchinson
IronCowboy Conquer 100
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate