Today we are diving in with YogiTriathlete’s very own Liz McHutcheon, along with amazing photographer and filmmaker Leigh Orne of Heart Space Studio.
Leigh and Liz are good friends and runners who recently teamed up to document Liz’s 2022 return to the Lake Sonoma 50 Mile after her first attempt in 2019.
The film, “More Than Enough” debuted a few months ago at the Mammoth Trail Fest and has been making its way across the world of endurance sports steadily since.
“More Than Enough” shines a light on questions around worthiness, failure, and reclaiming success.
In this episode, we discuss:
- vulnerability and celebration
- how to realize your passion
- the backstory behind the movie
- proving your worthiness through racing
- DNF dark moments
- water the seeds of your passion
- capturing the epic moments
- scary moments of the filming
- launching the film to the world
- being enough
- detachment from outcome
- show up as you are
- follow your inspiration and it will happen
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 349 Show Notes:
WATCH: More Than Enough
Zoom Yoga Monday’s at 7am pst via Patreon
The Right Stuff – use code: JGumkowski
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate