We are excited and a bit petrified to introduce the OH Show, our monthly podcast. BJ and I are committed to being open and honest as we answer your questions, explore training topics and lifestyle of mindful endurance athletics. Thank you for sending in your questions, and please keep them coming.
We hope you enjoy the show!
In this episode, we discuss:
- the importance of being open and honest
- Costa Rica retreat
- changes implemented since our bloodwork confessional
- fasting for 24-hours
- five-day birthday cake hangover
- no hardlines to stay in flow
- breaking fast with kitchari and how we make it
- interrupt the process of excuse
- discerning mind-stuff from intuition
- persistence and openness to all things
- die to your past every day
We recognize our Patreon community for their support. They are the sole reason why this podcast is commercial-free. If the YT podcasts help you live a better version of yourself and allow you to flow through life with a bit more ease, then make your pledge at patreon.com/yogitriathlete. We are a small business with a massive global mission. We appreciate your support.
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 254 Show Notes
Introduction to Aryuveda
Awake Minds Costa Rica Yoga & Meditation Retreat 4/10-4/17 More info
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate