It’s time to dive under the surface with YT coaches BJ and Liz. These accomplished athletes share their expanse of experience with our community today, and there is much gold in their answers. They had no preview of the questions, so everything you hear comes from their awareness in the present moment.
In this episode, we discuss:
- how a small portion of the YT community is making a positive impact on our global mission
- doing the scary things to feel joy
- what is a coach’s job?
- how awful it feels to let go and the confidence that results
- the important skill of self-regulation
- responding to athletes when coaches are triggered
- learning to fall with ease
- going in to find out what is right for you
- what YT looks for when signing on an athlete
- future of Team YogiTriathlete
We recognize our Patreon community for the support they are lending to YogiTriathlete. They are the sole reason why this podcast is commercial-free. If the YT podcasts help you live a better version of yourself and allow you to flow through life with a bit more ease, then make your pledge at patreon.com/yogitriathlete. We are a small business with a massive global mission. We appreciate your support.
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 243 Show Notes
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate