Professional triathlete Danielle Dingman is joining us today to smackdown her win at the PTO supported Bear Lake Brawl in Idaho just a few weeks ago. It was first the triathlon in the states with a professional field since before the pandemic. With only a few weeks’ notice, pros from all over packed their bags and headed to Idaho’s southeast corner to throw down old school style. With a stacked field, brutal conditions, and YTP guest, Talbot Cox getting up close with live coverage, it was an epic re-entry into racing.
In this episode, we discuss:
- 2020 training season and what Danielle’s coach had to say about her progress this year
- the PTO and why they are essential to the success of professional triathlon
- race morning routine and nutrition
- race visualization practice
- wanting it more and knowing it
- ignoring your purpose rather than just living it
Check out the YogiTriathlete community on Patreon, where our supporters drive the YT mission forward. We are here to wake up and shake up the world of endurance sports by bringing you meaningful conversations of the YTP and the wiz bombs of our short-form sister, Awake Athlete. These podcasts are alive and commercial-free because of our patrons, and that lets us focus on pumping out more life-transformative content.
Thank you to everyone that has supported the show; many of you have been with us from the beginning. We are grateful to you all. Enjoy this week’s show.
Episode 230 Show Notes
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate