A vibrant life is the right of every person and it starts with what we put into our bodies. Adages like you are what you eat and an apple a day will keep the doctor away are truths that have somehow been forgotten in the midst of nutrient void convenience foods and big business bottom lines. We’ve forgotten how to eat healthy, and with that have lowered its importance by blaming this inability on lack of time, money and culinary know how. The fact is, eating healthy does not have to weigh heavily on your watch, wallet or mind. Our High Vibe Kitchen services will help you transform your cabinets, plate and health using simple tools to shift your relationship with the food you put into your body.
Mother nature provides in her abundance, when her fruit is ripe it falls from the trees and pulls from the earth with ease. Eating this way is easier than many believe. Preparation of colorful simple combinations can be as quick and inexpensive as they are tasty. Science continues to show that eating this way can arrest and reverse the leading causes of death including heart disease, stroke, hypertension, and diabetes. A plant powered diet is anti-inflammatory and alkalizing to the body’s systems. These are two key elements in preventing chronic disease, injury and pain.
It is a long perpetuated myth that we must eat animal products to get our protein and calcium to be strong. A well balanced whole foods plant based diet will provide all of the nutrients needed to live powerful, healthful life
Whether you are looking to lose weight, excel at your sport or return a sense of well-being to your life, we are here to work with you one on one to recommend steps that make the most sense for your unique situation. Contact us for information on how to start incorporating more plants into your diet today
We are hopeful for the future but for now America is sick and unfortunately the earth is also paying a heavy price for our meat and dairy laden taste-buds. We are on the precipice of a population and planetary health crisis. It’s more important than ever to take charge of our health and see that every food choice we make has an impact.
- About 2,200 Americans die each day from heart disease, stroke or other cardiovascular diseases, one every 40 seconds.
- By 2030, annual direct medical costs associated with cardiovascular diseases are projected to rise to more than $818 billion, while lost productivity costs could exceed $275 billion.
- An estimated 41 million children under 5 years old are either obese or overweight as of 2014, and the epidemic is hitting developing nations especially hard.
- Animal agriculture is responsible for 18% of all greenhouse gas emission, more than combined exhaust from all transportation.
- 2,500 gallons of water are needed to produce 1 pound of beef
- Each day, a person who eats a vegan diet saves 1,100 gallons of water, 45 pounds of grain, 30 sq. ft of forested land, 20lbs CO2 equivalent, and one animal’s life.
High Vibe Kitchen Services:
One Month Plant Based Plan – $300
This includes an initial consultation via in person or skype, nutritional questionnaire, customized meal planning and weekly one on one sessions via skype or in person. This also includes a monthly newsletter with nutritional information for the 6 months following the end of your program to further your understanding of plant-based nutrition.
Three Month Lifestyle Plan – $1250
The ultimate lifestyle shift to include all of the above plus 2 one on one mindfulness sessions per month and a 3 month fitness plan customized to meet your time allotment and goals.
On Demand – $25/hour
Anytime you need consultation or support on your nutrition, mindfulness, fitness regime we are available via skype, email, phone to help you with what you need.
Training and Race Nutrition – $250
Learn how to properly fuel for your workouts, utilize food to repair your body from a hard training session and what to eat during your sessions and on race day.