Oh yeah, we’re back with the OH Show. Thanks so much for all the feedback on this monthly happening, we appreciate your questions and we dive into them today.
In this episode, we discuss:
- learning to experience life as it is
- feeling without attachment
- the good and bad of our baked-in efficiency
- authenticity is effortless
- why the Bhagavad Gita?
- book recommendations for self-study
- how BJ desensitizes his mind
- knowledge is nothing without action
- feeling is a point of data
- being an active participant in the decision-making process
- how to strengthen our intuition in training
- translation of meditation to race performance
We are fairly certain this is a multi-listen episode, so download to your library of favorites and return to it whenever you need support in tweaking your response. And beyond all else, remember you matter.
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 280 Show Notes:
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate