Welcome back to the show, and thank you for stopping in for a listen. We dedicate this month’s OH Show to smacking down BJ’s Kona qualifying experience at Ironman Coeur d’Alene. After many years of relentlessly pursuing his dream of racing on the big island, YogiTriathlete will be making the trek this October.
We look forward to seeing many of you there!
Aloha and Mahalo.
- In this episode, we discuss:
- strategy for extreme heat
- navigating the lowest point
- “I am the heat” mantra
- chafe-free Ironman
- train on the hills, run the hills
- the midnight finish
- how it feels to have a Kona qualification
- there’s no comparison to being consistent
- testament to believing in something and relentlessly pursuing it
- how do you KNOW?
- detachment to how things must happen
- the ultimate goal is to become nobody
- no kitchen, no car, no problem
- what’s the goal now?
Thank you so much for being so supportive of the show; if it has made a positive impact, please consider pledging on Patreon, where you will be assisting us in keeping the YogiTriathlete and Awake Athlete podcasts commercial-free. Any amount helps and is greatly appreciated.
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 271 Show Notes:
Podcast 220: Mary Knott on Thru-Hiking the Tahoe Rim Trail
Authentic Swing Clip from Legend of Bagger Vance
Squirrels Nut Butter – 10% one-time use per customer: ADVENTURELUBE (case sensitive)
Ram Dass podcast Becoming Nobody
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate