BJ and I are back for another installment of the OH Show. Thank you for sending in your questions, and we have already received more for next month. Keep them coming, and we’ll keep showing up, open and honest.
In this episode, we discuss:
- should you build up in distance or just jump in?
- it’s ok to bring the ego out to play as long as you stay in charge
- pratyahara as a way to nail taper
- is your gratitude practice baked in?
- welcome Daniel Reintjes to the YT coaching staff
- takeaways from Iron Cowboy’s Conquer 101
- question if you are living a big enough life
- power of community
- give the mind no leniency
- anything can change in an instant
- maintaining authentic lifestyle
- how do you know are healed from injury
- turmeric tea or beer?
- give yourself a shot at the best life possible
Podcast Production: Bares Records
Episode 267 Show Notes:
Trail Life Podcast: Learning the Way of the Vegan Athlete
Operation Underground Railroad – Iron Cowboy’s charity for the Conquer 100
Looking to transition to a plant-based diet? Raise the Vibe on Your Plate