“Becoming more mindful with Jess and Goldyn has changed everything in my life including my running. I highly recommend this mindfulness challenge. ” – Liz
Welcome to the M21 Revolution!
The M21 Revolution is a powerful community of people committed to living mindfully, powerfully and deliberately. We are vested in creating positive change in our lives for the betterment of the world.
Each month for 21-days, facilitators Goldyn and Jess actively engage in the group with daily postings, weekly live videos, guided meditations, ongoing support, and accountability. Subject matters and teachings are steeped in yogic science and universal law.
What Does The M21 Revolution Program Include?
- Ongoing access to private M21 Revolution Facebook community
- Mindful living skill building guidance
- Unlimited opportunity for Q&A, interaction with Jess, Goldyn and like-minded community members
- During each 21-day cycle:
- Supported daily meditation practice
- Weekly Facebook Live sessions led by Goldyn and/or Jess
- Weekly guided meditations and healing videos
- Daily postings of support, motivation, technique, healing, accountability and more.
How Much Does It Cost?
$21/month for 21 active days of mindful facilitation per month
NOTE: your card will be debited every month based on the date you sign up. See below for details.
When Does It Start?
Monday, July 23, 2018
NOTE: enrollment is open and members can join at any time, any month
21 days is the magic number to form a habit. When we began this group in 2017 we had no idea that it would become the revolution it has grown into and instead of continuing to create separate groups for each month we decided to create a subscription model to allow for ongoing community building.
We have decided to keep the program running on a 21-day cycle, once per month, because it gives everyone a week of reflection to practice on their own and get reinvigorated for the next 21-day block. The Facebook community will continue to be open during that “week off” and available for community members to continue to interact during that time.
Why Should I Sign Up?
Currently, there are over 5,000 peer-reviewed published studies supporting the benefits of mindfulness practices and meditation on everything from insomnia to digestion to pain reduction and stress relief.
In a study out of Harvard University in 2011 (Holzel, Lazar et. al 2011) researchers found that meditation and mindfulness can literally change your brain. After just 8-weeks of daily mindfulness and meditation, practices, MRI scans showed increased gray matter in areas of the brain related to:
- memory and learning
- perspective taking
- self-regulation and emotion
- empathy and compassion
- executive decision making
And decreased gray matter in the amygdala, the fight or flight center of the brain. In other words, more of the good and less of the bad.
As far as athletic performance is concerned, science has shown that present moment focus is the essence of the psychology of peak performance in sport (Jackson & Csikszentmihalyi, 1999; Ravizza, 2002).
Important Member Information and Responsibilities
1) The cost for the program is $21/month and the first payment automatically subscribes a community member to the monthly debit via PayPal. You monthly debit date is based on the date that you subscribe.
2) Once payment is received PayPal will redirect the member to the M21 Revolution Facebook page. It is the member’s responsibility to request entry. Approval will be granted upon receipt of payment and request to join the community.
3) It is the community member’s responsibility to keep their debit card information up to date or the member will be removed from the group until information is updated.
4) If a community member wishes to cancel at any time, it is their responsibility to do so through PayPal. We will remove that person from the group on the day that the cancellation is requested.
5) Please share this revolution with everyone you know but please do but do not add people to the Facebook group. Instead share this link: http://bit.ly/M21-Challenge with them so they can register and request entry on their own.
Who Are Jess and Goldyn?
Jess is Head Yogi at YogiTriathlete. She is a yoga instructor, meditation teacher, Ironman triathlete, ultra runner, writer, speaker, and podcast host. She spent many years of her life shackled to her mind. Thoughts of fear, anxiety, stress and low self-esteem imprisoned her for decades. She found herself in her 30s feeling overwhelmed, underproductive and seeking a better way of life. Through simple mindfulness practices, the busy thoughts of her mind became options rather than the lens through which she lived allowing her authentic life to start to unfold. She believes, and science now backs, that present moment awareness is essential to peak performance in every aspect of life. From brokering business deals to washing the dishes, mindfulness is a portable gift that is the greatest life management tool we can learn. With contagious enthusiasm, Jess brings her mindfulness techniques to the platform of modern day life in an easily digestible manner.
Goldyn has a way of explaining Universal Law like no other. Her practical applications and authentic speaking style allow her listeners to hear and understand how these scientific laws can be applied for their greatest benefit. She is a talented speaker who makes this type of expanding fun and interactive. Her ability to help people release generational, low vibrational belief systems from their entire field is what makes her work so productive. Raising her four daughters with her husband of 24 years has given her incredible experience and wisdom on how to apply Universal Laws to parenting and relationships. Her recent move from the East Coast to California was a leap of faith that has given her, even more, confidence and experience with creating her life’s journey through contrast and desire. Her many coaching clients have had great successes in the area of finances, relationships, parenting, and self-evolution. Her enthusiasm and zest for life and learning have allowed her to become a master in living life through joy.